2023 Has Witnessed An Intense Space Activity- a Solar Storm on the Horizon
Baba Vanga was a psychic from Bulgaria who lived between 1911 and 1996. Despite being blind since childhood, she developed exceptional psychic talents that earned her global renown.
Several events, including the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the Fukushima nuclear accident, and the development of ISIS, are alleged to have been precisely foreseen by Baba Vanga. Her followers think she predicted the end of the world in 5079.
One of Baba Vanga’s major forecasts for 2023, a possible solar storm, is already coming true.
What is a Solar Storm?
Scientists believe the sun is emerging from a time of relative calm that lasted nearly a decade, which could cause problems on Earth. Solar flares that occur during the sun’s active phase emit bursts of electromagnetic energy that can damage a variety of systems, including the electricity grid and GPS signals.
ALSO READ: Microsoft’s GPT 4 coming next week to Revolutionize AI Chatbots with Video Capability
The 1859 Carrington Event demonstrated how a solar storm could devastate Earth’s technological infrastructure. Our reliance on technology has only grown since then, leaving us exposed to similar disasters.
A solar storm striking Earth in 2023 might result in widespread power outages, devastating our communication and transportation infrastructure. As a result, societal turmoil and financial disasters may ensue. Such a storm’s repercussions might be felt for years, causing an enormous disturbance in our daily lives.
Before a solar storm begins, it is important to anticipate the possibility of such an event and take precautionary measures.
Fortunately, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the effects of a solar storm, namely:
Keep an eye on solar activity forecasts, which are available from various sources, such as the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
It would be wise to keep items like an emergency radio, flashlights, and extra batteries on hand in case of a power outage.
During a solar storm, the most important thing you can do is stay indoors. Space weather events can cause increased radiation exposure, so it is best to limit your time outdoors and take shelter in a building or vehicle with walls that offer protection from the sun‘s radiation.
Furthermore, be sure to unplug any electronic devices and electronic appliances such as TVs, computers, and refrigerators. This will help protect them from possible power surges or outages.
To be on the safe side, if you were outside during the storm, it is important to get checked for radiation exposure. By taking these steps, you can help protect yourself and your belongings from the effects of a solar storm.
ALSO READ: WatchGPT: Chat with OpenAI’s Chatbot on Your Apple Watch Now, Check Demo Video
Interestingly, our attention is diverted toward some fascinating predictions made by Baba Vanga for the year 2023:
1. The Earth’s orbit may change in 2023, resulting in catastrophic environmental impacts due to altering gravitational forces. An asteroid impact could exacerbate the repercussions of a dramatic transition, potentially leading to cataclysmic outcomes.
2. A bioweapon atrocity: According to this psychic, a large country will perform bioweapons experiments in 2023, threatening a lab leak and breaching the Biological Weapons Convention. The prophecy appears to be pertinent to the current geopolitical situation.
3. Nuclear plant explosion: She predicted that an eruption at a nuclear power station would cause toxic clouds to envelop Asia and spread to other nations, resulting in terrible sickness.
4. The mystic lady also predicted that beginning in 2023, human newborns will be born in laboratories where their physical appearance and temperament could be modified, drastically altering the birth process.
5. Alien attack: Baba Vanga prophesied an alien invasion in 2023, with hostile extraterrestrials killing millions.
Something to ponder upon, isn’t it?
ALSO READ: Trump proposes building Freedom Cities and Flying Cars: A bold plan for America’s future or a stretch too far?
However, we are prepared to deal with a solar storm. Solar storms are relatively common and governments and organizations worldwide have developed plans and protocols to ensure that power grids, communication systems, and other important infrastructure are protected from the effects of a solar storm.
A 2023 study of flight records over 22 years discovered that when the sun is particularly active, planes are 21% more likely to be delayed by at least 30 minutes.
The rays can alter the magnetic fields in the ionosphere, affecting GPS signals that must pass through that layer to reach Earth.
Radio signals sent from Earth must additionally bounce off the ionosphere to reach point A to point B, which is less efficient in bad weather.
The sun itself may erupt in more magnificent patterns. This has already begun to occur. Earlier last month, NASA discovered an unusual polar vortex.